What makes AFORDABLE CUSTOM POOLS different than all other pool builders:
Our unique approach enables YOU to save a pool-load of money.
Most pool builders are general contractors, acting almost like pool brokers. They subcontract out most or all of the work, but use all the same subcontractors we use. The difference is that they mark everything up 30%-40%. By enabling you to hire the same subs directly, and pre-negotiated volume pricing, you will pay the same or less than the builders pay their subs.
For a modest flat consulting fee, you hire us to:
- Design a custom pool & outdoor living space based on your vision, needs, and budget.
- We take care of obtaining all your required permits, pulled for you in your name as a homeowner, including possible variances.
- Provide you with a detailed, step-by-step plan for the construction of your pool.
- We provide you with a list of all the subcontractors that will be needed for each of the trades involved in your project. These subcontractors are pre-vetted by us to ensure they are highly skilled, reliable, do consistently high-quality work, and have all the necessary professional licenses and insurance. You hire and pay them directly but at our pre-negotiated highly discounted pricing.
- We oversee the work each of your subcontractors will do, to ensure it’s done correctly. You only pay the subcontractors after we have signed off on their work for you.
- The end result is that you get the pool of your dreams, for a fraction of the cost of using a full-service pool builder (broker).